ANG Credit Solutions may share anything you post on our social media accounts, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Yelp and Google+. We can do so because information and photos posted by the public on our social media accounts are not “protected legal information”. They are not protected by the U.S. legal privacy laws. So before posting or sharing information about other people, secure his or her permission and ensure accuracy of information.
ANG Credit Solutions wants to provide a friendly, engaging and informative community for users of our social media channels. This includes our blogs, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube and Google+ pages. We encourage you to be courteous and respectful when commenting or sharing your opinions and stories.
To maintain a supportive, respectful and courteous environment, the following types of comments and posts are prohibited:
- Illegal content or that which violates the right of any person or entity including intellectual property, publicity or privacy rights
- Language or content that is vulgar, obscene, profane, pornographic, indecent, threatening, abusive, intimidating, defamatory, embarrassing or harassing.
- Personal attacks on specific individuals or groups
- Content that discriminates race, age, gender, marital status, color, creed, religion, national origin, income level, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation or any other form of discrimination
- Content with sexual materials or links to content with sexual activities
- Content that contains illegal, harmful or offensive activities
- Links to products and services that is not offered or endorsed by ANG Credit Solutions
- Content that promotes a competitor or competitive products
- Content that is in poor taste, inappropriate, or otherwise contrary to the core value of ANG Credit Solutions and the purposes of this forum
Information here is not to replace specific business credit repair advice
The information shared by us on our social media channels must not be considered a business credit repair advice. Specific business credit repair questions and concerns must be discussed with your personal business credit repair service provider.
Be cautious and careful when sharing personal information
Always remember when you post something online, thousands of people in our online community and beyond can read your post.
Therefore, we advise you to be cautious when sharing business credit repair information or other personal information on our social media pages. This is for your own privacy and protection. We further advise you not to share personal details such as your financial information or any other information that you and/or your relatives and friends would not want to share with strangers. Furthermore, you should not post personal, private, or sensitive information belonging to or about other individuals or entities.
If you are an employee of ANG Credit Solutions, you must disclose your status with ANG Credit Solutions before you submit a comment or post.
By engaging with our social media networks:
- You grant ANG Credit Solutions the irrevocable right to display, edit, modify, distribute, publish, reproduce, create derivative works and otherwise use all of your posted content for any purpose and in any media without any legal or monetary consideration or obligation to you or the author; and
- You guarantee to ANG Credit Solutions that you have the legal right to post and use your content.
All statements and viewpoints expressed by the commenter are strictly his or hers alone. It does not constitute an official position of ANG Credit Solutions and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of ANG Credit Solutions. ANG Credit Solutions does not endorse or is not responsible for third party sites or their content.
Social media monitoring
ANG Credit Solutions conducts daily monitoring of all of its social media channels, during the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST Monday through Friday, except on all holidays. ANG Credit Solutions reserves the right to block users and remove comments and posts that violate these guidelines.
Please contact Ang Credit Solutions (contact details below) if you have any issues or concerns that you would like to raise. While we strive to immediately address your concerns, we cannot assure that we will be able to resolve an issue on the same day.
Ang Credit Solutions
Attn: Corporate Communications
505 North Sam Houston Pkwy E #442
Houston TX, 77060, USA
Contact Number: +1 281-789-6758
Email Address: www.angcredit.com/credit-repair-company/