Ang Credit Solutions is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. We collect certain information from people accessing Ang Credit Solutions Website. This Policy statement defines what pieces of information are collected and how the information may be shared with and used by third parties. Ang Credit Solutions HIPAA-required Notice of Privacy Practices is a separate document that defines how Ang Credit Solutions may use or disclose a visitor’s information.
Collection & Use of Personal Information
Ang Credit Solutions collects, stores and uses personal information from visitors so they can access and use our Website. Our Website collects only personal and identifiable information that visitors provide explicitly and voluntarily. These pieces of information allow Ang Credit Solutions to provide requested information or notices regarding Ang Credit Solutions and our services or facilities.
Ang Credit Solutions may collect, store and use the following personal information:
- Information about your device and about your visits to and use of Ang Credit Solutions Website. This includes your IP address, browser type, geographical location, length of visit, referral source and number of page views.
- Information you provide to Ang Credit Solutions when you signed up for registration. This includes your name, postal address, email address, and telephone number.
- Information relative to any transaction between you and Ang Credit Solutions or relative to Ang Credit Solutions.
- Information that you provide Ang Credit Solutions when you subscribe to our website services, newsletters or email notifications.
- Other information that you choose to send us voluntarily.
Before voluntarily providing information about yourself to Ang Credit Solutions over the Web, like filling out the registration form to receive information from Ang Credit Solutions or sending us an e-mail, it is necessary to know the following:
- Ang Credit Solutions will use the personal information that you voluntarily provided us for the main purpose for which it was collected.
- We have employees, individuals or vendors providing services for Ang Credit Solutions who can view and have access to personal information that you submit.
- Ang Credit Solutions may enter the information you submitted to its electronic databases.
- Ang Credit Solutions will disclose your personal information if required by law.
Be aware that electronic mail and other Internet channels are not unavoidably secure against interception. You take the risk when you disclose to Ang Credit Solutions your personal information over the Internet.
Ang Credit Solutions may send cookies that are stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained from the cookies is used to improve the usability of Ang Credit Solutions and for marketing purposes. The information may also be used to recognize your device when you visit Ang Credit Solutions Website.
These are the general information that the Web server may collect from you:
- The domain name from which you accessed the Internet;
- The specific pages you visited;
- The name and release number of the web browser’s software that you used;
- The date and time you accessed Ang Credit Solutions Website, and
- The Internet address from which you linked to us.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Other than those provided by this statement or as otherwise required or allowed by law, Ang Credit Solutions does not disclose to third parties any non-public personal information about our visitors. We will not disclose any of your personal information to a third party, except when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is allowed or required by law.
For security purposes and to ensure that our website will always be accessible to all users, Ang Credit Solutions web servers use industry-standard methods to monitor network traffic in order to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or cause damage. Ang Credit Solutions strictly prohibits unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on our servers. This is punishable by law.
Some documents posted on our website may contain hypertext links or pointers to information that were created and maintained by other private and public organizations. They are provided for visitors’ convenience. However, Ang Credit Solutions has no control or cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any linked information from sites that are not owned by Ang Credit Solutions. The Ang Credit Solutions Privacy Statement is only applicable to this Website. This statement will not apply to instances whenever visitors follow a link to another site, even sites that belong to state agencies, local governments, and local officials. It is your responsibility to read the privacy statement of each and every site that you follow to ensure that you know how they handle personally identifiable information. The purpose of the inclusion of links or pointers to our website is not to give importance to those sites or the information contained therein. Neither is it intended to recommend or endorse any views expressed and products or services offered on these sites.
No Client- Business Credit Repair Service Provider Relationship is Created
Access and use of our website, its services, programs and general business credit repair information are not intended to replace or serve as a client-business credit repair service provider relationship. Ang Credit Solutions website visitors must always consult with a professional business credit repair consultant or business credit repair service provider for advice and service.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
Ang Credit Solutions reserves the right to modify or amend this privacy statement at any time we deem necessary. Your consent to the terms of any revision posted to the Website is explicitly expressed with your continued use of the website.
Public Information Act
All information collected or maintained by Ang Credit Solutions are subject to the Texas Public Information Act (Ch. 552, Texas Government Code).